Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Biological Christmas Presents - for Molecular Biologists


Continuing the series started last year with Chemical Christmas Presents, I'd like to wish all readers of this blog Merry Christmas with this drawing representing some ideal and nice Christmas presents for (female) molecular biologists. (Maybe these models could be realized and eventually included in Sigma catalogue or whatever.) I have just realized that I must have been a little bit boring during this autumn (I made lots of  'repetitive' comic strips, i.e. series, because I was quite busy and had not too much time to prepare creative, complicated drawings and realize my other, more sophisticated ideas)... Sorry for it, and so I tried to improve the blog in December with plenty of new ideas and comic strips in order not to deceive my followers and dear readers...
P.s. If you are really interested and tempted - I have just got the information that a Swedish company produces such jewellery...

No comments:

Post a Comment